The Ninja Defense
In The Ninja Defense, the classic art of the ninja is updated for maximum effectiveness in modern day situations. Stephen K. Hayes is a Black Belt Hall of Fame member and acknowledged “Father of American Ninjutsu.” He has distilled and refined the knowledge he has built studying and teaching ninjutsu for decades into a comprehensive self-defense system that can defuse the worst situations the modern world has to offer.
The result is a realistic martial arts training system that includes instruction in techniques and strategies for dealing with:
- grappling, throwing, choking, and joint-locking
- striking, kicking, and punching
- stick, blade, cord, and projectile weapons
- handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
- overcoming psychological intimidation or bullying
Authur: Stephen K. Hayes
Paperback: 159 pages with DVD
50 in stock
See what others have to say about this product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.